Welcome to Edgeforest Farm!
More than 30 years of Christmas memories have been harvested from our fields!
Open Monday to Friday, from 1 pm to 5 pm starting December 1
Saturday & Sunday, from 9 am to 5 pm, December 3-4, 10-11, 17 & 18
- a variety of 1st grade white spruce trees & balsam fir
- handsaws available for cutting down your tree
- plenty of on site parking
- free binder twine to tie your tree to your roof rack & boughs for decorating
- dogs on leash welcome.
On December 10-11, 17 & 18, we also offer:
- snacks and homemade hot chocolate (made with milk) available on-site to warm up
- music and a bonfire to keep our spirits bright
All trees are $40 regardless of size. CASH ONLY
We support the Good Neighbours Food Bank by donating a portion of the profits. We encourage everyone to bring a non-perishale food item.
Items Most Needed: Jam, Peanut, Butter,,Stew, Juices, Spagetti sauce, Cereal, Canned Meats (ham, chicken, turkey), Canned Potatoes, Ketchup, Mustard, Relish, School Snacks, Juice boxes, Shampoo/Conditioner, Laundry soap, Liquid soap for dishes, Kleenex, Toilet paper, Toothpaste, Toothbrush